Startup Boost is a global pre-accelerator that is launching in the Pittsburgh tech startup ecosystem in April 2019!
The free six-week program started to help local tech startups that have not yet reached seed stage move towards accelerators, investment and revenues (AIR).
Kit Mueller will be leading the Pittsburgh Chapter, which will be launching its first program on April 2. Mueller noticed how Startup Boost has been “moving the needle” in entrepreneurship in other cities, and decided to introduce Startup Boost to Pittsburgh.
The program features mentor-driven curriculum focusing on building context, sharing resources, practicing pitches, and accelerating growth – all within the 6 week part-time commitment!
Partnering with both local and global accelerators, Startup Boost will launch participating entrepreneurs toward success.
The program is intended for participants that come from many different stages in their careers – including those whom come from corporate background, recent graduates and entrepreneurs who have recently moved to the area.
Applications to participate in the first cohort are now open online.
They are also rolling out citywide series of Info Sessions & AMAs:
Wednesday, Feb 13th
– Ascender (East Liberty) https://www.facebook.com/events/759883184368968
– Everyday Cafe (Homewood) https://www.facebook.com/events/259608858323097
Wednesday, Feb 20th
– Alloy 26 (Northside) https://www.facebook.com/events/571456753359889
– Work Hard Pittsburgh (Allentown) https://www.facebook.com/events/2807245486166347
– Innovation Institute (Oakland) https://www.facebook.com/events/249300755990463