Pittsburgh Summer Internship Program
How It Works
- The student application has two parts. Students must first apply to be part of the Pittsburgh Summer Internship Program. If accepted, students will then be able to apply to positions available through the program.
- Pittsburgh-area companies or organizations employ Dietrich College students for 20-30 hours per week.
- Students accepted into the program will be supported up to the minimum level of $2,500.
- O s will be notified of their approval on a rolling basis, but no later than January 15th.
- Applications will open for students (interested in applying to the program) in mid-December and will close on February 15th.
- Students will be notified of their admission to the program on a rolling basis, but no later than March 1st.
November 12 The organization application link opens
December 15 Organization applications are due for consideration
December 15 Student application to the program opens
January 15 Approved organizations are notified
February 15 Deadline for students to apply to the program
March 1 Student approved to participate in the program are notified
March 8 Students confirm their program participation
March 11 Students accepted to the program begin applying for available positions
March 31 Organizations provide initial internship offers to students
March 17 Deadline for students to apply to available positions
April 7 Students must accept internship offers by this date
May 21 Internships commence no sooner than this date
August 9 Internships conclude no later than this date.